It’s the end of an era; The Smart Decade is drawing to a close. As we peer into the next, with 5G rolling out and ever-evolving mobile innovation, the only certainty is that nothing will stay the same.
This year’s Mobile Consumer Survey charts where we are and where we’re headed: a society that has become unwired, a technology unrivalled in its dominance, and the emerging frontiers on which mobile’s impact is still unknown. We look at topics including:
- The winners and losers in the mobile battleground
- Smartphone innovation and the impact of the 5G hype
- Our digital wellbeing and the health paradox
- The balance between trust, privacy and convenience
- The move from mobile to mobility