International travel may be in our memories for now but that doesn’t mean we can’t connect with the best that global retail has to offer, albeit on the virtual stage.
Our 2021 Global Virtual Retail Study Tour brings you an agenda packed full of retail subject matter experts from around the globe, delivering their perspectives on where they see the future opportunities are for retail.
A sneak peek into the line-up:
- International keynote speaker and author, Afdhel Aziz, Chief Purpose Officer at Conspiracy of Love, talking brand purpose, marketing innovation and social impact.
- What’s hot in retail innovation coming out of Israel.
- Where leading tech companies including Salesforce, Google and Facebook see the opportunity to rethink retail.
- International guests from New Balance, Bed, Bath & Beyond and The Warehouse Group talking through how they have pivoted their businesses over the past 12 months.
- Plus more to be announced over the coming fortnight!
What can you expect?
- Breakfast, lunch and evening sessions.
- A mix of delivery formats (from fireside chats to interviews and panels).
- Exclusive access to live and on-demand content for an entire week.
- All at no cost to you – access is free with registration.
Register now to secure your spot and stay up to date with program announcements as we release our headline sessions over the next fortnight.
Our virtual platform will open one week prior to the tour kick-off. Register to receive your unique code to curate your own agenda.